While processing your personal data we observe the following rules:
- we collect only necessary information,
- we don’t keep the data longer than necessary,
- we do not disclose the data to others in situations other than those indicated herein.
If you have any doubts or questions, you can contact us at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
**MAKE ME DIET sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow, 10/1.5 Zamknięta Street, KRS: 0000787671, NIP: 7681842317, REGON: 38344790000000
Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, stored and saved on the devices through which the User uses the Website.
Administrator’s Cookies – shall mean Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, through the Site.
The Website – the website available at https://makemediet.com/.
User – means you, i.e. any entity for the benefit of which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law.
- The user may submit his personal data to the Administrator using the form available on the Site, i.e. customer account registration form and contact forms. In case of a client’s account, we process your data such as: e-mail address, name and surname, address data, information necessary to process payments, NIP number in case of business activity. In case of a contact form, we process the following data: name and surname, e-mail address and telephone. These data are necessary to provide the services specified in the contract.
- The Administrator is the administrator of the personal data provided by you.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take specific actions within the framework of each of the available forms, in case:
- contact form – to process your data in order to send a response to your inquiry,
- newsletter form – to process your data to send you commercial information about Make Me Diet
- account registration form – to process your data for account registration and contract execution.
- I guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data provided to us and we inform you that we do not share the data provided to us with any third parties.
- personal data is collected with due diligence, because the necessary steps have been taken to protect them from unauthorized access. At the same time, the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, TYPE, GDPR) have been implemented.
- The personal data you provide is stored for a period of time:
- in the case of the registration form, for the duration of the provision of the service or until the user’s consent to the processing of the data is withdrawn,
- in the case of the contact form, for the period necessary to reply and archive the correspondence,
- in the case of the newsletter form – for the period of service provision or until the user’s consent to data processing is withdrawn,
- As a Website User you are entitled to:
- request access, correction, deletion or restriction of your data,
- to object to the processing,
- transfer of data, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, if the processing is based on consent,
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Controller.
- The Administrator has entrusted the processing of personal data to external entities, i.e. a hosting company, a company providing a newsletter system, a payment service provider and an accounting office. The external entities providing services to the Administrator are obliged to comply with personal data protection regulations to the extent ensuring safe processing of Users’ data.
Processing of patients’ personal data within the makemediet.com service
Dieticians who use the Platform and the Portal, after consultation with the patient, have the possibility to place data in the form of the Platform: name and surname, email address, gender, level of physical activity, height, body weight, date of birth, type and hours of work, information about pregnancy, smoking, alcohol consumption, information about the type and frequency of physical activity, information about eating habits, daily diet, The amount of food consumed, amounts spent on food purchase, information about health condition (recent treatments, diseases and health problems, allergies and food intolerances, skin diseases, diseases among the closest family members, medicines taken) and other information obtained during the interview.
In the case of makemediet.com, we provide only a data input tool (which is the makemediet.com application), while it is the dietitian who enters the patient’s data into the application, decides on the scope and purpose of processing the patient’s personal data, modifies these data and removes them from the application. Thus, the dietitian uses our tools to provide services to the patient, monitor the course of his or her diet, establish and record further recommendations. This division of roles makes the dietitian a data controller and the Company a processor. Therefore, the relationship between the dietician using the Platform and the Administrator will be in the nature of entrusting data processing (where the dietician entrusts data to the Administrator).
In this case, we will process the personal data entrusted to us in accordance with the provisions concerning the processing of personal data contained in the Makemediet.com Terms of Service. The Regulations contain all our statements and obligations as a processor and – after it has been accepted by a dietician – constitute an agreement to entrust data processing in accordance with Article 28 of the TYMS. The scope of personal data entrusted to us for processing includes data entered before a dietitian into the makemediet.com application.
- through the site you can subscribe to a newsletter containing information about news, promotions, products and services related to my online activities. In order to send the newsletter, your personal data in terms of your name and e-mail address are processed.
2 The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the case of the newsletter is your consent by indicating the relevant checkbox content when subscribing to the newsletter. You can withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
- your data is processed throughout the life of the newsletter, unless you cancel the newsletter, which will cause the data to be deleted from the database.
Contact through the form
- By contacting me through the forms on https://makemediet.com/, you provide us with your e-mail address as the sender of the message and your name. In addition, you may also include other personal data in your message.
- the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is your consent to contact me.
- your personal data provided to me as part of the contact is processed solely for the purpose of handling your request. The contents of the correspondence may be archived.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s device, and then gains access to information contained in them for the purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- marketing (remarketing)
- to set up a user profile to display matching material on advertising networks, in particular Google networks,
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Party.
- There is a possibility of such configuration of the Internet browser by the User, which makes it impossible to store cookies on the User’s end device. In this situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- Cookies can be deleted by the User after they are saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available within the operating system, which the User uses.
- the Administrator uses its own Cookies to analyze and study and audit the audience, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Site use it, which allows you to improve their structure and content.
The Administrator uses the following technologies to track actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Google Analitycs tracking code – in order to analyze website statistics, such as the number of visitors, type of operating system and browser used to browse the site, time spent on the site, subpages visited, etc.
- Facebook Pixel tracking code – to analyze users’ visits to the site and applications, and to present tailored ads on Facebook.com.
1 Using the website involves sending queries to the server where the website is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
- every query sent to the server is stored in the server logs. The logs include the user’s IP address, date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and operating system used by the user.
- logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.