We recognise that some programme users may be unhappy with their decision to purchase a licence of Make Me Diet, so we offer a fair returns policy which you can read before purchasing the programme.
By purchasing a licence to use the application, you are not subject to the EU legislation, according to which if you have bought a product or service online or outside a shop, you have the right to withdraw from the contract and return the purchased goods within 14 days, without giving any reason and without any justification.
Rationale: a licence to access a programme is neither a good nor a service within the meaning of the legislation. The user does not purchase a programme available on a physical medium, but only access to use the application. By offering a 14-day trial period, Make Me Diet has ensured that the User has the opportunity to check and try out the programme in full. Returning the licence after the user period undermines the business rationale of the transaction. The issue of the return of programme licences was resolved in the draft Consumer Rights Act of 20 September 2013 (print 2076) based on the implementation of Directive 2011/83/EU of 25 October 2011.
Refunds apply to purchases of all licences for account use, except for student accounts for the first purchase.
To receive a refund, please contact us by writing to [email protected]. The date and time of receipt of your email will be the time your request is processed.
When can you receive a full refund?
- for the purchase of a licence to access the programme up to 24 hours after the purchase of the programme without additional services.
- For additional services that could not be provided in accordance with the contracts for these services.
When can you receive a partial refund?
- for a licence to access the programme up to 14 days after the purchase of the programme without additional services in an amount reduced by the pro rata period of use of the licence.
- If additional services are purchased, the refund amount will be further reduced by the fee for the additional services.
When can you not receive a refund?
- for a licence for the purchase of a student account.
- If your student account is blocked due to incorrect account verification details – in which case we will ask you to pay for the account without the student discount by transfer.
- for the purchase of additional services such as data portability as long as they have been provided in accordance with the contracts for these services.
- for errors that have been reported to Make Me Diet and have been resolved.
- For the purchase of a licence once again.
How to receive a refund?
- contact us.
- We will process your request and, if we receive a positive response, we will refund the amount due based on the transaction made (online payment refund or bank transfer).
(3) If you have requested an invoice for your purchase, we will also send you a corresponding invoice correction.
In the case of a refund based on internet payment, the amount of the refund will be reduced by the payment commission to the supplier.